I made a local delivery order. When can I expect my order to arrive?
- I do my best to promptly deliver orders! Most of the time it's within two hours. If it's after 5pm, expect it the next morning! You'll get a text to let you know it's been delivered.
When do you ship orders?
- Within 24 hours. I try to get them out the day of, unless it's after the post office is closed. You'll get an email with a tracking number as soon as it ships!
Do you have a storefront?
- I don't! As an Enneagram 4, it sounds so dreamy to have a storefront. But, it also is a lot of work! I love the reach the internet allows us. I love sharing my favorite items with friends locally to me and across the country. You can find me at monthly pop ups (mostly in Midland, Texas unless I get a wild hair!) I'll always update when and where I'm popping up in my stories!
Come I come by to shop?
- Absolutely. I want you to feel confident about your purchase. DM me if you'd like to set up a time to come shop!
Why Maison Collective?
- Maison means home in French. I appreciate their inviting interiors so much. They're layered, tell a story.. They are sophisticated but also adventurous. They're mix matched and ooze with character. Years ago when I had the idea to start this, it was important to me to find different artisans to buy from and make a little collective of woman run small businesses. Most of the items in my shop have a little story behind them, and if you've shopped in person, you know I won't stay quiet about them!
Who are YOU?
- I'm Alison Holcomb! I am from Midland, worked in Oil & Gas for many years and I'm also a photographer. (@alisonholcomb, @alisonholcombcreative)
- Slow living, travel and creating a home you love are three very important things to me. My hope is that the pieces in my shop reflect that and cultivate an atmosphere of individuality and comfort.
- I lived in Africa for a year and a half (Rwanda) and I love souring product from there. I loved my time there and saw with my own eyes how important it is to pour into women. That definitely sparked something for me.
- My other hobbies are making ceramics & baking. One I'm good at, one I'm *trying* to get good at. :)
If you have any questions AT ALL I'd love to hear them!
Follow us on Instagram if you're not already! @maisoncollective.tx